Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Cookie Inspiration and Tutorials!



Oh my goodness I've been a busy Lizy B!
Turkeys and pumpkins and turkeys and leaves and turkeys!
(and some lovely Hanukkah cookies mixed in too)


Since we're all furiously making recipe piles and grocery lists for Thanksgiving dinner,
 I thought I'd bring you a collection of sweet treats for the big day!

There are a few here from me, and even more from some of my favorite bloggers and bakers 
from around the cyber world.  

Happy Planning!



Autumn Leaf Cookie Tutorial

























































These are a few of the ladies that inspire me everyday.

I hope you find something that inspires you!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Lizy, thank you so much for including my cookies in the bunch. I love everyones ideas. Haveva great Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my favorite cookiers on one page! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...