Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cookies for Santa!

Last year I saw these darling cookies by Sue at Munchkin Munchies...

Go look!
They're super cute!

(I'll wait here)

Darling, right?!

So I wrote her a little email asking could I pretty please re-create her cookies, 
and because she's as sweet as can be, she said yes!

(Thanks Sue, you're the best!)



I think Santa will like these, don't you?

(I hope so...mama needs a new camera!)







The snowmen were my favorite!








Every now and again I make a set of cookies that makes me giggle.

This is definitely one of those sets!








Alright....back to the ovens.

Hope your holiday baking is going well!




Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your cookies for Santa! They turned out so perfectly! I love how you stacked them just like the real deal in that top photo:) The snowmen are my favorite too. Thanks so much for your kind words, and the link-love, Elizabeth! I bet your son was happy that your sprinkle supply is dwindling:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was super happy! (until I brought home the perfect snowmen sprinkles....)

      Delete
  2. These are precious! I would love to make them into ornaments for a kitchen Christmas tree! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lettering is so perfect! All the cookies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those as well, I was also in love...you did a great job, I just love all those cookie sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you use a KopyKat for your writing? If so, can i ask what font that is? I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU are one in a million sweet Lizy B!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so beautiful ! Hope Santa did not eat them !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable...oh my goodness...what a cute idea. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...