Monday, July 11, 2011

Go Mustangs!!!

"Hey honey, those are neat...y'know those aren't the colors, right?"

"They're supposed to be navy and silver.  I know its really grey, but I can't make metallic icing..."

"...um, no. Navy and orange..."












"What?  I'm sure she said navy, silver and white.  Here, look at the cheerleaders..."

"....aren't they a little young to be cheerleaders for the Broncos?"

"Broncos?  Aren't they mustangs?"

"The Denver football team is the Broncos."

(silence)

"These are for the Trabuco Hills High School Freshman Pep Squad.  Nikki made the team and is having a pool party for all the girls...."








"...never-mind."


Congratulations Nikki!!!  Can't wait to see you cheering on the sidelines!!



Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Those are exactly the same kinds of conversations I have with my husband about sports.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...