Monday, June 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

I had the opportunity to decorate cookies over the weekend that I had NEVER done before!!!

A girlfriend of mine was headed to a housewarming and asked for some cookies to bring as a hostess gift.

I said "Sure!  What kind of cookies would you like?"  and she said "Whatever you want."

That's my FAVORITE answer!!!

Ooooohh I had so much fun deciding what to make!












First came the keys and welcome mats.






Then more keys and a few doors.







Some 'Home Sweet Home' signs.







More signs.







These are my favorites...SOLD!







There's also a big cookie with their new address on it.
I was thinking the new owners probably wouldn't appreciate that splashed all over the internet,
 so I covered it for the picture.




All wrapped up and ready to go!


Enjoy your new home Marc and Cindy!  I hope its filled with many happy memories!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

5 comments:

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...